- ACDelco provides gas filter coverage for 99 percent of
today's vehicles registered in the U.S. so you get Outstanding
Selection and Superior Protection.
- The ACDelco Gas Filter line covers in-line, in-carburetor
and fuel-injection gas filter applications.
- ACDelco Gas Filters protect your vehicle's fuel system
from dirt, rust, scale and water contaminants that can plug or wear out
carburetors and fuel injectors.
- ACDelco Gas Filters protect your vehicle from engine
contamination and engine failure.
- ACDelco Gas Filters are thoroughly tested to meet your
expectations for form, fit and function. All elements are 100 percent
leak-tested, and pleat sealing is continuously recorded during manufacturing to
meet QS-9000 standards.
In-Line Gas Filtering
- GREAT VERSATILITY Direct installation into the
fuel line adds greater versatility when used with other fuel-system protectors.
- EASY INSTALLATION Threaded and tube-type
fittings allow easy installation in metal or rubber fuel lines.
- INCREASED FILTER CAPACITY due to
resin-impregnated, pleated-paper filtering media.
In-Carburetor Gas Filtering
- SIMPLE TO INSTALL Designed to fit inside the
carburetor, thereby eliminating the need to change external housing.
- SAFE Our built-in rollover check assures
leakage prevention in the event of a rollover accident.
- STURDY Special materials used to construct
check valves withstand all common chemical gasoline additives.
- VERSATILE Meets filtering requirements of
throttle-body port, central port and other fuel-injection systems.
- DURABLE Laser-welded seams withstand high
fuel-injection system pressure
- SUPERIOR EFFICIENCY Filter media are pleated
and impregnated with special materials to increase filter capacity, efficiency
- CONVENIENT ACDelco Fuel Injector Filters come
in a full line of stainless steel and plastic filter products, with fittings
available in many styles including O-ring, tube and new quick-connect fittings
for easy installation.